Saturday, December 22, 2007

Why I like Network Marketing Affiliate programs

Why I like Network Marketing Affiliate programs
I was introduced to the concept of Network Marketing about a year ago. The next day, I came online and Googled the following phrase “How to succeed in Network Marketing”. A few months and continuous education later, I learnt how others made fortunes on the internet using Internet Formulas and Network Marketing programs. These were people who were the least likely to have made so much money because they were non tech savvy folks. Some were wrestlers by profession, others were school teachers.

To me, Network Marketing Affiliate programs are great for the following reasons.

Point #1: Guaranteed income For most internet businesses, when your traffic slows down, your earnings drop. The kind of Internet business that continues to do well despite of search engine algorithm changes is a network marketing affiliate program. This is because instead of you doing the marketing, you will have your own affiliates to drive traffic for you. Webhostings are a good type of network marketing affiliate program. People who purchase webhosting will purchase for the long term and if they decide to market the hosting program, you will get a commission of that as well. This way you don’t have to keep figuring out how to sell to a new customer after the last sale is done. Repeat purchases are the key to long term and stable income on the internet.

Point #2: Network Marketing Affiliate Programs are easy to implement...

...when you have an “internet formula” to advertise the program and provide leads to new affiliates interested to try the business..

By choosing the right type of programs to be used in the internet formula, this ensures success for newbies who need to take away the guess work of finding a true path to making good money online. I’ve done my time following ebooks advice on how to make money online, when in fact some books put me on a wild goose chase. To date, I’ve come across only a handful of solid internet marketers who make $10,000 a month implementing the internet marketing education they teach. People who teach their prospects how to grow a $5000 income with network affiliate marketing programs are making money doing what they’re doing.

Point #3: Funded Proposals. Internet formulas allow you and your network marketing downline implement funded proposals. This is upfront cash you get paid for which you can channel back into paid advertising on the Internet such as Google Adwords and other “special lead sources”. Leads means customers which ultimately translates into money. The best way to motivate your affiliates to build the network marketing affiliate program is when they start earning money and get checks in the mail or their PayPal account.

An internet formula I’ve used with success is here which you can implement for yourself. To be honest, I have failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love this internet formula. I love the financial freedom I now have. And I wish you my kind of success.

No comments: